The IRT1603 Digital InfraRed Thermometer has many attractive features to help you maintain a safe environment for customers and employees. It provides contactless temperature monitoring of visitors, employees, students and others to check their health status before they come into close contact with others in your work place. It is therefore more useful than say, the Mabis 30 second thermometer, for efficiently monitoring temperatures of large numbers of individuals with no risk of cross contamination.
The IRT1603 Digital InfraRed Thermometer meaures temperatures within the range 34.0ºC to 42.2°C with an accuracy of 0.1°C.
Other useful features of the IRT1603 InfraRed Thermometer include:
- Measures temperature in 1 second;
- Can measure the temperature of the forehead, ear or other objects;
- Can be used to measure the temperatures of both adults and children;
- The IRT1603 Thermometer has a fever alarm that uses green, orange and red back light colors to indicate temperature range (see illustrated image in the gallery);
- Voice indication of fever risk level after completion of temperature measurement;
- Stores the last 9 temperature measurements for later recall;
- Turns off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Switchable between Fahrenheit and Celsius readings.
The IRT1603 Digital InfraRed Thermometer uses two 1.5V AAA batteries. It also carries a Health Canada Class 2 MDALL license.