N95 Respirator – Box of 20
The Almedic N95 Respirator is a conical mask with two adjustable elastic straps and a nose piece that is flexible to provide a secure and safe fit. It will provide a 95% filter efficiency level against particulate aerosols free of oil, subject to time restrictions.
If you are working on home improvement projects or building restoration jobs , you will need protection from pollutants like dangerous fumes, smoke or dust. The Almedic N95 Respirator allows you to continue breathing normally without exposure to air borne irritants or dangerous gases. It is also useful if you work on repairing properties damaged by flooding or a fire.
N95 respirators have been recommended by the US Centers For Disease Control for protection against infection from Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), among other respiratory illnesses. However, if used for SARS protection, you should remove the respirator once you are no longer in the presence of someone with SARS (or someone you suspect of having SARS) and discard it. You should also wash your hands immediately after discarding the respirator. They may have come into contact with infected droplets on the exterior of the respirator.
You can buy the Almedic N95 Respirator by the box of 20. The price shown is per box.
Health Canada MDALL Class 2 Licensed. Device Identifier 50-5400.
Almedic N95 Respirator - Instructions
- Hold the respirator firmly against your face, over your nose and mouth;
- Stretch the lower elastic strap over your head first. positioning it behind your head and below your ears;
- Stretch the top elastic strap over your head, positioning it above your ear;
- Gently press the Almedic N95 Respirator against your face, positioning it to fit snugly around your nose and mouth;
- If the respirator becomes damaged, or a proper fit cannot be maintained, change the respirator immediately.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 20% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
- Do not exceed maximum use concentration established by regulatory standards
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death