The ADP 400 Traction Table features 4 sections as well as a frictionless gliding lumbar section and a traction pedestal mounted on a turrett. The head and foot sections can incline up to 90º.
Traction therapy is useful for a number of purposes, including:
- Restoring the normal length and alignment of injured bones;
- Reduction or elimination of muscle spasms;
- To relieve pressure on your nerves.
ADP 400 Traction Table – Key Features
- The head section has a face slot and can be lowered to 25º;
- Adjustable height between 21.5º and 41.5º.
- A split section design that allows the therapist to perform lower intensity treatments would be possible using a continuous slab. It is also capable of providing more effective intermittent traction.
- Improved comfort level in both the prone and supine traction when delivering lumbar treatments;
- Can function as an additional treatment table with a lifting capacity of 400 lbs.
- Comes with a hand control as standard. Optional foot control and retractable front casters are also available.
Please note that the this table’s traction unit is sold separately.
Available colors are black, burgundy, midnight grey, dove, imperial blue and stone blue.