The Montane Alps 5 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is supplied with 2 wheels and 2 legs or alternatively with 4 wheels. The table also comes with or without postural drainage. This is an electronically controlled actuator that you can activate from either side of the table to lift the patient.
It is available in 3 upholstery colors – black, navy blue and graphite grey. The upholstery is bio-compatible, fire resistant and scratch and water resistant
The features of the high end Montane Alps 5 Section table include:
- Dual foam layers -a semi hard bottom foam pad together with a soft top pad. This combination provides the resistance necessary to allow the therapist to provide effective treatment as well as optimizing patient comfort;
- The table has a nose slot and filler plug to improve patient comfort if and when he/she has to lie face down;
- Chattanooga’s proprietary Hallotronic system, which includes a magnetic switch to adjust table height and a foot switch reachable from any position around the table;
- A control lever facilitates smooth movement of the foot switch;
- Completely silent height adjustment between 19″ and 40″ to simplify patient transfer and improve therapist convenience;
- Aticulated boomerang HI/LO design to reduce lateral movement when lifting the patient;
- Gas springs that facilitate smooth positional shifts with minimal patient disturbance;
- The 4 wheel tables have multi directional castors on each wheel and a single central brake and lift system. These facilitate engagement/disengagement and make it possible to easily move the table from one place to another;
- An adjustable foot plate on each foot to ensure table stability even on an uneven surface;
- Integrated electronic height control switch equipped with a magnetic locking system. This is accompanied by a special safety system activated by electrical short or actuator damage.
Dimensions & Articulations
Thehead section of the table can incline 40º above the horizontal and 70º below it. In addition, the end section can incline 85º above the horizontal. As mentioned earlier, the table is available with optional postural drainage.
The head, middle and end sections have lengths of 18″, 22″ and 40″ respectively.
Montane Alps 5 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2