The Montane Andes 7 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is supplied with either 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. You can also buy the table with or without postural drainage. This is an electronically controlled actuator that you can use to lift the patient while standing on either side of the table.
The table is available three upholstery colors – black, navy blue and graphite grey.
This Andes 7 Section has a rich collection of features including:
- Bio Compatible, fire resistant and scratch and water resistant upholstery;
- Two foam layers – a soft top pad and a semi hard bottom pad. This combination provides both optimal resistance for effective therapeutical treatment and optimal patient comfort;
- A nose slot with filler plug to enable the patient to comfortably lie face down if and when required;
- A proprietary Hallotronic system that includes a magnetic switch to adjust table height, a foot switch that you can reachable from any position and a control lever that enables you to smoothly operate the foot switch;
- A completely silent height adjustment mechanism. The height is adjustable between 19″ and 40″ to simplify patient transfer with minimal inconvenience to the therapist;
- An articulated boomerang HI/LO design to reduce lateral movement when you are lifting the patient;
- Gas springs to facilitate simple and smooth adjustment of the table.
- The 4 wheel version of the table has 4 multi directional castors as well as a single central brake and lift system. This simplifies engagement/disengagement and movement of the table around the clinic.
- Each foot has an adjustable foot plate that maintains table stability on uneven surfaces;
- An integrated electronic height control switch equipped with a magnetic locking system together with a special safety system activated by electrical short or actuator damage.
Dimensions & Articulations
The head section of the Andes 7 Section can incline 40º above the horizontal and 70º below it. The tail section can incline 85º above the horizontal.
The table includes separate arm rests and shoulder wings for maximum patient comfort. The head, middle and end sections of the table have lengths of 18″, 22″ and 40″ respectively.
Montane Andes 7 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2