Montane Atlas 3 Section Treatment Table
US$2,179.43 – US$3,050.90
The Montane Atlas 3 Section from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels and with/without postural drainage. It features hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details.
The Montane Atlas 3 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is supplied with 2 wheels and 2 legs or alternatively with 4 wheels. You can also buy it wih or without postural drainage. This is an electronically controlled actuator that you can activate from either side of the table when you want to lift the patient.
The table is supplied with bio-compatible, fire resistant, scratch and water resistant upholstery. Upholstery color options are black, navy blue and graphite grey.
The Montane Atlas 3 Section table offers several state of the art features that optimize patient and therapist comfort and safety:
- Dual foam layers – a semi hard bottom foam pad and a soft foam top pad. This provides enough resistance for the therapist to provide effective treatment while enhancing patient comfort;
- A nose slot with a filler plug to ensure patient comfort when he/she needs to lie face down;
- Chattanooga’s proprietary Hallotronic system, comprising a magnetic switch to adjust table height, a foot switch reachable from any position around the table and a control lever to support smooth foot switch movement;
- Silent height adjustment between 19″ and 40″. This makes for easy patient transfer and enhanced therapist convenience;
- An articulated boomerang HI/LO design that reduces lateral movement while you are lifting the patient;
- Gas springs to help you lift the patient smoothly and easily;
- 4 wheel tables have multi directional castors on each wheel together with 1 central brake and lift system. These facilitate engagement/disengagement and allow you to easily move the table around;
- Adjustable foot plate on each foot to ensure stability even when standing on uneven surfaces;
- A unique integrated electronic height control switch equipped with a magnetic locking system and a special safety system activated by electrical short or actuator damage.
Montane Atlas 3 Section – Dimensions & Articulations
The head section of the table can incline 70º below the horizontal or 40º above it. As mentioned earlier, the table is available with a postural drainage feature.
The head, middle and end sections are 18″, 22″ and 40″ long respectively.
Montane Atlas 3 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2