Montane Tatras 2 Section Treatment Table
US$1,985.77 – US$2,179.43
The Montane Tatras 2 Section from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line. An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage round out its impressive list of features.
The Montane Tatras 2 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is supplied either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. The table is available in 3 upholstery colors – black, navy blue and graphite grey. The upholstery is bio-compatible, fire resistant and both scratch and water resistant
The table has a semi hard bottom foam pad and a soft top pad. This combination offers enough resistance for the therapist to provide effective treatment while optimizing patient comfort.
- The table is equipped with a nose slot with filler plug in its head section. These make for optimal patient comfort if and when he or she need to lie face down;
- Chattanooga’s proprietary Hallotronic system includes a magnetic switch to adjusts table height, a foot switch reachable from any position around the table and a control lever to allow smooth foot switch movement;
- The table is extremely quiet in operation;
- Height range is between 19″ and 40″. This simplifies patient transfer and provides for therapist convenience;
- There is minimal lateral movement when you are lifting the patient, courtesy of the articulated boomerang HI/LO design;
- Gas springs facilitate smooth table movement and/or height adjustment;
- The tables with 4 wheels have 4 multi directional castors and 1 central brake and lift system. These facilitate engagement/disengagement and moving the table around;
- Adjustable foot plate on each foot to ensure stability on uneven surfaces,
- A unique integrated electronic height control switch equipped with a magnetic locking system. There is also a special safety system activated by electrical short or actuator damage.
The Montane Tatras 2 Section Table comes with a head section that can decline 70º below the horizontal or incline 40º above it.
Montane Tatras 2 Section Table – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2