Montane Taurus Bobath Treatment Table
US$2,538.11 – US$2,921.11
The extra wide 1 or 2 section Montane Taurus Bobath from Chattanooga is available with 4 wheels. It features high quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details.
The Montane Taurus Bobath is an extra wide table that is available with 1 or 2 sections and with 4 wheels. The upholstery color options with the table are black, navy blue and graphite grey. The table is bio-compatible, fire resistant and both scratch and water resistant.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Key Features
- The table comes with two padding levels – a semi hard bottom foam pad and a soft top level.
- It comes with a proprietary Hallotronic system that includes a magnetic switch to adjust the height of the table, a foot switch that you can access from any position and a control lever to facilitate smooth movement of the foot switch.
- The height is adjustable between 19″ and 40″. This simplifies patient transfer and makes for comfortable use of the table by the therapist.
- It has an articulated boomerang HI/LO design to minimize lateral movement when it is lifting the patient.
- The table’s gas springs facilitate altering positions smoothly and with minimal disturbance of the patient.
- Each foot has multi directional castors and there is a single central brake and lift system (4 wheel tables only). This simplifies engagement/disengagement and moving the table about.
- The table is equipped with adjustable foot plates on each foot. These help to ensure stability even when the table is positioned on on an uneven surface.
- There is an electronic height control switch equipped with a magnetic locking system.
The Bobath has an extra wide platform – 48 inches wide instead of the 25″ to 27″ inch width of the other Montane tables.This makes it possible to accommodate obese patients.
The back rest of the 2 section version can incline at 85º to the horizontal.
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 80 x 28 x 19-40″
- Shipping dimensions: 88″ x 54″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2