US$0.71 – US$2.32
3M Micropore tape is gentle, hypoallergenic and latex free and adheres even to highly contoured areas like elbows or knees
3M’s Micropore Tape is a paper tape with strong adhesive properties but will also be gentle on patients’ skin. It will allow the skin to “breathe” through the tape and retain its natural temperature.
Micropore tape is also designed to be highly conformable and will track the contours of areas like elbows and knees.
For additional wearing comfort, the tape (like the DynaPro Adhesive Non Woven Fabric) is hypoallergenic and latex free. It will leave minimal residue on patients’ skin after removal.
Micropore Tape – Suggested Applications
- Can be used to fix small to medium sized dressings;
- Works especially well on damp skin;
- Can also fix lightweight tubing;
- Also holds ostomy appliances securely in place;
- Gentle enough to be used to tape fragile or “at risk” skin.
In addition to the above, the patient can bathe or shower with the tape. It is made of paper but you can simply blow it dry if necessary.