LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks will help athletes in sports like cycling, running, CrossFit, triathlon, weight lifting, golf, team sports and many others. These socks will help to promote improved blood circulation for greater stamina, better athletic performance and quicker recovery from muscle fatigue. While doing this, the socks will help to support your ankles, achilles, calves, shins and foot arches.
These socks offer moderate graduated compression (15-20mmHg) to improve oxygen levels and blood circulation. By doing so, they will help boost your energy levels and reduce any muscle fatigue and soreness you may be experiencing. In addition to better blood circulation, the graduated compression technology of the socks reduces the lactic acid accumulation in your legs. The result of this will be less risk of cramping of your calf muscles.
In addition, they will also stabilize the muscles of your lower leg, which will help to raise your performance level.
You will also experience quicker recovery from training stints or competitive games. Your better blood circulation will help to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue.
The LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are manufactured using a 168 needle machine that utilizes polypropeline, spandex and nylon. This approach to manufacture will provide you with excellent moisture wicking comfort while you wear the socks. The socks feature an open stitch design over the calf area. This promotes superior breathability and leave a cool and comfortable feeling in your legs while you train.
For additional comfort, the socks have an “arch clencher” to keep them securely in place during your training. This clencher will also help to reduce any symptoms of plantar fasciitis from which you may be suffering.
These unisex socks come in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Colors are black,white, yellow, aqua, hot pink, lavender and blue.
Material Construction is 11% Spoandex, 9% Polyester and 80% Nylon.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks – Construction Attributes
- Seamless and expandable terry cushion toe and foot pocket for extra wearing comfort;
- Arch support (clencher) that uses a 3 x 1 pattern to keep the sock in its proper place and avoid blisters;
- 2 x 1 stitch pattern used in the heel area for optimal support;
- Extra cushioning over the achilles area for extra support and reduced risk of injury;
- Moisture wicking poly-grey yarns for additional comfort;
- 1 x 1 alternate open stitch pattern situated along the calf area. This provides additional comfort and breathability;
- Stylish 3 x 1 ribbed and compressive elastic pattern along the leg;
- Comfort welt at the top of the sock with a 1 x 1 stitch pattern. This holds the sock in place without increasing discomfort;