The LP Support Thigh Power Sleeve features:
- U pattern Power bands on the anterior and posterior sides. These are designed to act on the quadricep and hamstring muscles to help knee extension;
- A Regulation Area to promote agility and offer support
- A soft and seamless Lycra component that provides a perfect fit and is also durable and breathable.
The Power band and Regulation Area also function to promote efficient energy usage and improve your kinetic capacity.
This sleeve is the ideal accessory to enhance performance and reduce injury risk in sports or exercise activities that involve running, sprinting or jumping movements. Such sports may include cricket, track and field, football, soccer and many others. You will find that the sleeve extends the period over which you can maintain peak performance.
Fiber composition of the sleeve is 70% Nylon, 25% Lycra and 5% Polyester.
LP Support Thigh Power Sleeve – Indications
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Quadricep Strain
- Hamstring Strain
- Insert your leg into the sleeve with the LP Support logo on the top surface.
- Ensure that the sleeve’s U shaped Power band is on the front thigh surface as you gently pull the sleeve up along your leg and thigh.
- Smooth any wrinkles over your thigh.