Casual Trouser Socks
C$35.63 – C$56.15
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black, Khaki, Navy, White
The LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks boast a plantar fascia band for additional arch support and your choice of either moderate or medical grade compression for optimal therapeutic benefits and wearing comfort.
The popular LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks are a great choice for everyday use and comfort. They also offer the graduated compression benefits of improved circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids.
The Casual Trouser Socks also include the following comfort features:
- If you have falling arches (flat feet) you will enjoy these socks’ plantar fascia band to provide extra arch support to mitigate this problem.
- There is a meshed ventilation panel in the upper foot area of the socks to help maintain a fresh feeling throughout your feet and lower legs.
- They have a latex free construction that removes the risk of adverse reactions for those with a history of latex allergies.
- Y-gore heel and toe pockets to provide a more natural and comfortable fit.
- Moisture wicking microfiber to promote breathability and help keep your feet cool and dry all day long.
- Wide top band to keep them in place all through the day and even through strenuous activity. They will do this without marking, binding or pinching your skin.
The socks have a seamless closed toe design that matches nicely with closed toe shoes.
These trouser socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg.
Available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Please use the sizing chart under the size tab on this page to find your appropriate size. We suggest measuring early in the day when your feet will be less swollen.
Colours are black, navy, khaki and white.
LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks: Indications
- Chronic leg or foot swelling
- FGrequently having to travel long distances, e.g. using planes or tranes
- Mild venous insufficiencies or disorders.
- Varicose veins
- Heavy or tired feeling in the legs
- Having to stand or sit for extended periods due to occupational or other duties
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
There are no reviews yet.