The popular LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks are a great choice for everyday use and comfort. They also offer the graduated compression benefits of improved circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids.
The Casual Trouser Socks also include the following comfort features:
- If you have falling arches (flat feet) you will enjoy these socks’ plantar fascia band to provide extra arch support to mitigate this problem.
- There is a meshed ventilation panel in the upper foot area of the socks to help maintain a fresh feeling throughout your feet and lower legs.
- They have a latex free construction that removes the risk of adverse reactions for those with a history of latex allergies.
- Y-gore heel and toe pockets to provide a more natural and comfortable fit.
- Moisture wicking microfiber to promote breathability and help keep your feet cool and dry all day long.
- Wide top band to keep them in place all through the day and even through strenuous activity. They will do this without marking, binding or pinching your skin.
The socks have a seamless closed toe design that matches nicely with closed toe shoes.
These trouser socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg.
Available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Please use the sizing chart under the size tab on this page to find your appropriate size. We suggest measuring early in the day when your feet will be less swollen.
Colours are black, navy, khaki and white.
LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks: Indications
- Chronic leg or foot swelling
- FGrequently having to travel long distances, e.g. using planes or tranes
- Mild venous insufficiencies or disorders.
- Varicose veins
- Heavy or tired feeling in the legs
- Having to stand or sit for extended periods due to occupational or other duties