Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS/IF unit
The Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS comes ready for use with 2 lead wires, a 4 pack of electrodes, a 9 volt battery and AC adaptor. Can be used for either pain relief of muscle rehab and includes several features that enhance user safety as well as convenience and ease of use.
BodyMed’s Model 900 unit is a dual channel digital TENS/EMS combination unit. It can function either as a TENS unit offering pain relief from conditions like lower back pain or as an EMS unit rehabbing disused or atrophied muscles. As an EMS unit, it can also contribute to a strength conditioning program such as one that a basketball player might pursue in order to prevent injuries.
The makers of this unit designed it to provide 4 key features – convenience, user friendliness, safety and versatility.
Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS – Key Features
- Designed for use at home, in the office or even on vacation;
- Easily portable in a briefcase or purse.
- Supplied with a hard plastic case that facilitates transit with less risk of accidental damage.
Ease of Use
- Equipped with large and easy to read LCD display;
- Comes with a detailed operating manual;
- LCD display can be used to read pulse width when in TENS mode
- Display can also show mode of treatment in progress, patient pulse rate, elapsed time and other valuable information.
- The Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS supplies an adjustable signal frequency, thus allowing the therapist to customize the treatment to the patient’s needs;
- Unit provides 3 waveforms – asymmetric, biphasic and square pulse.
- Knobs are covered with plastic to reduce the risk of receiving an electric shock while using the unit;
- Patient lock system that prevents the settings being accidentally changed while in use;
- Included timer allows the user to set a specific treatment time.
- 0-80 mA peak into 500 load each channel, constant current;
- Pulse Rate: 1-Hz-160 Hz (adjustable), 1 Hz/step (1-20 Hz), 5 Hz/step (20-160 Hz).
- Pulse Width: 50-260 ¬µs adjustable for TENS, 10 ¬µs/step and 250 ¬µs fixed for EMS.