Vectra Genisys Therapy System
The Vectra Genisys® Therapy System from Chattanooga consolidates up to 6 therapeutic modalities in a single system to offer you a highly cost effective and upgradeable solution for your clinic’s equipment needs.
The Vectra Genisys® Therapy System from Chattanooga combines up to 6 therapeutic modalities in a single unit. The result is a highly versatile, cost effective and easily upgradeable solution for your therapy equipment needs.
- The unit allows you to set up and store preset therapy programs to meet your needs;
- There is an online Graphical Library to helps you get the most out of your therapy;
- Seamless integration of six modalities – electrotherapy, ultrasound, ultrasound/ electrotherapy combination, sEMG, laser and sEMG + stim. You can choose which of these modalitiesd you need at the time of purchase and just add new ones as your needs evolve;
- Various sizes of utrasound and laser applicators are available. The Vactra Genisys automatically recognizes them using Electronic Signature™ technology. Just select the appropriate size applicator and plug it in;
- Ultrasound applicators have a headwarming capability. They are also watertight and so are suitable for underwater therapies.
- If you need a temporary increase in local blood circulation;
- If you are experiencing muscle and joint pains and stiffness;
- Muscle relaxation;
- Relaxation of muscle spasms;
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain and stiffness.
The unit can provide laser, SLD and LED therapy.
- If you need relief of acute or chronic
- Need increased local blood circulation;
- Preventing/retarding disuse muscle atrophy;
- Muscle re-education;
- Increased joint range of motion;
- Stroke muscle re-education.
For electrotherapy applications, the unit can operate in 2 or 4 channel mode and with or without sEMG.
Vectra Genisys® Therapy System – Ultrasound Indications
These include, among others:
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Adhesive capsulitis;
- Shortened tissues due to past injuries or scar tissue.