The Intelect IFC (interferential current) unit is designed to mitigate the symptoms of surgery or acute trauma. It will also reduce the pain associated with these conditions. Each unit comes with a 9 volt battery, lead wires, Dura-Stick™ self adhesive electrodes and a carrying case for these items. The IFC unit is a form of TENS unit that modulates at a higher waveform frequency. This higher frequency signal penetrates deeper into your tissues but produces less user discomfort. The lower level of user discomfort leads to better patient compliance and, with it, superior therapeutic outcomes. IFC units also offer improved blood circulation relative to TENS units.
Key features of the IFC unit include:
- Dual Signal Channels;
- Manual Selection for two or four electrodes;
- Adjustable interference frequency, pulse amplitude and difference frequency parameters;
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts) – continuous, 1/8, 8/8 and 10/10 ramped;
- Comes with 120V AC line cord adapter;
- Sliding cover for battery and controls.
Intelect IFC – Technical Specifications
- Channel: Single for 2 pole or Dual for 4 pole
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Pulse Amplitude: 0~32 mA, adjustable (at 500 ohm load),Pulse Width: 125μ sec/phase, Pulse Frequency: 4000+/-10% Hz fixed
- Dimensions: 1.3” x 2.5” x 3.7” (33 x 64 x 94 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (140 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10