WaveLength UltraSound Gel, Blue
US$0.26 – US$18.03
Wavelength Ultrasound Gel is a blue multi-purpose gel with medium viscosity. It is designed for general use as a conductive agent when performing therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures for which you need to use a thick medium. Despite its medium viscosity, the gel offers excellent lubrication and glide capabilities. You can also spread it uniformly without it running or drying.
Ultrasound gel comes in the following types of packaging:
- single use (non sterile) packaging;
- a 5L Uni-Pac Cube (250 ml dispenser bottle included);
- 100 ml tube;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle; or
- 1L bottle.
Wavelength UltraSound Gel – Additional Features
- No salt, alcohol or fragrances;
- Uses an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation that inhibits the growth and reproduction of bacteria;
- Optimal conductivity;
- Non corrosive;
- Uses convenient & recyclable packaging