Reusable Cold/Hot Pack
The soft gel of the Mueller Sports Medicine Reusable Cold/Hot Pack can be refrigerated for cold therapy or microwaved for heat therapy.
The Mueller Sports Medicine Reusable Cold/Hot Pack uses a soft gel that will remain cold in a freezer or refrigerator. You can also heat it in a microwave oven for heat therapy. The Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is a great choice for treatment of both chronic and acute injuries as well as of minor muscle pains and aches.
Each pack has dimensions of 15.2cm x 22.8cm.
• Wrap or cover skin before applying cold-hot pack
• Read detailed instructions on product for proper use
• Cold Therapy: Use cold for sprains, bruises and other injuries. Follow standard "R.I.C.E. therapy" - rest, apply ice, compression and elevate
• Heat Therapy: Use heat for ongoing aches and pains. Moderate compression with heat helps promote improved circulation and healing
• Consult physician if pain persists