TheraTherm Heating Pad – Home Based Pain Relief
C$115.84 – C$147.99
Medium, Shoulder/Neck, Small, Standard
The TheraTherm Digital Moist Heating Pad from Chattanooga has a flannel cover that draws moisture from the air and includes optional pads for the shoulder, neck and back. As its temperature rises, this moisture is released onto your skin, bringing deep and long lasting pain relief.
The TheraTherm Heating Pad will provide you with moist heat therapy for temporary relief from the pain of arthritis. As with other moist heat pads like Hydrocollator HotPacs, you will also enjoy relief from back pain due to muscle spasms and from inflammation caused by strain and tension. This Digital Digital Moist Heating Pad measures 14 x 27 in standard size. It features an innovative flannel cover to draw moisture from the air. As its temperature rises, the flannel releases this moisture onto your skin, bringing pain relief. The Theratherm Heating Pad comes in small, medium and standard sizes with an additional optional size for shoulder/neck use.
Moist heat therapy enjoys several advantages over the more traditional approach of dry heat therapy. It penetrates more deeply into your tissues and has greater ability to produce immediate changes in your tissue temperatures. It also draws stronger responses from your body’s temperature receptors.
TheraTherm Heating Pad – Key Features
- A user friendly digital control panel to set the time and temperature of a treatment session;
- A digital hand control that allows remote monitoring of treatment time and temperature;
- A “lockout” mode that prevents accidental settings changes while the unit is in use;
- A flexible range of temperatures between 32°C and 74°C. The length of treatment sessions can be set to last up to one hour.
- A flannel cover for efficient moisture retention. This facilitates that the heat will penetrate more deeply and provide longer pain relief.
- The unit comes with a one year (12 month) warranty.
The Theratherm Heating Pad allows you to enjoy these benefits right in the comfort of your own home. You may not be able to own your own Hydrocollator unit at home, but the Theratherm Moist Heating Pad allows you to come close to having one and having shoulder, neck and back pain relief whenever you need it.
There are no reviews yet.