The Mueller Sports Medicine Soft Ankle Brace With Straps will conform closely to your ankle. You will feel as though your ankle has been taped, except without the hassle and technical skill required.
The brace uses stirrup straps and non-stretch criss-cross straps to stabilize your ankle and give it the support of a tape job. In addition, it uses double denier nylon for additional strength and to help remove any need for metallic eyelets.
Available in sizes X-Small to X-Large. Fits both left and right. Please use the sizing chart under the size tab to determine your appropriate size.
The Soft Ankle Brace With Straps is a form fitting, low profile ankle brace that will help you protect your ankle from re-injury during your weekend soccer game. This is an important benefit of ankle bracing for soccer players.
Mueller Sports Medicine Soft Ankle Brace With Straps – Application Instructions
- For best results, wear the brace over a sock;
- Pull it firmly onto your foot;
- Lace it to the top and then re-tighten for a snug, secure and comfortable fit;
- Pull the stirrup straps straight up and use them to further secure the brace;
- Wrap the inside strap in front of your ankle and secure it on the opposing side of your ankle;
- Repeat the step above with the outside strap.