The Darco Body Armor Vario is designed to be a first line treatment option for peroneal tendonitis and posterior tibial tendonitis. The varus/valgus heel disks and arch height of this support are both customizable. The Body Armor Vario’s design is the conception of a board certified foot and ankle specialist. It can function as a viable alternative to much more expensive custom ankle supports.
The Vario features heel posting disks that support varus/valgus correction. Its customizable arch height also helps to support the medial midfoot. The Vario’s 3/4 insole supports the arch and comfortably captures the calcaneous.
If necessary, you can ask your doctor to adjust the Vario’s trimmable straps with the aim of having them open/close in a specific position on your leg
Darco Body Armor Vario – Indications
- Lateral Ankle Injuries: (Lateral heel posting);
- Peroneal injuries;
- Lateral ankle ligament sprains;
- Medial Ankle Injuries: (Medial heel posting);
- Deltoid sprains;
- Posterior tibial tendon injuries;
- Medial Procedures: (Medial arch support to control pronation);
- Flatfoot reconstruction;
- Lapidus Fusion.