The Mueller Sports Medicine Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support uses Mueller exclusive HydraCinn® fabric to provide superior performance. The unique features of HydraCinn include advanced anti-microbial and moisture wicking capabilities. These properties help the brace to provide a high comfort level together with targeted pressure on either your extensor or flexor muscles, depending on your injury.
As this brace is free of both latex and neoprene, you will not have any reason for concern about allergic reactions. This is the case even if you have a history of such allergies.
The Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support is ideal for you if you regularly play any sport that requires you to apply strong a grip or that exerts significant forces on your forearm and/or elbow. Such sports may include tennis or golf. You will also find it useful for other non athletic activities that require gripping forces or manual dexterity, such as holding a paintbrush.
The Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support also has a soft gel pad that helps improve your wearing comfort. It also allows to you adjust the target of compression to focus on the area that is the source of your pain. If you are experiencing the pain of tennis elbow, position the pad on your extensor muscles on the outside of your elbow. This will help it to absorb some of the forces traveling along your exterior forearm to your extensor tendons. For golfers’ elbow, position the strap to focus compression on your flexor muscles on the inside of your elbow for a similar effect.
The is a great brace to wear to combat elbow injuries associated with baseball, tennis or other sports that place great stresses on your elbow.
Mueller Sports Medicine Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support – Key Features & Benefits
- Upgraded liner material that to provide an even softer and more comfortable wearing experience;
- A tab made from soft fabric to provide comfort while you adjust the strap;
- The strap now terminates with a “pull pocket” trap that helps you to place and tension it;
- Equipped with reflective logo, piping and binding to improve your visibility when wearing the brace at night or in poorly lit locations;
- Low profile design that will not interfere with most clothing.