US$7.86 – US$42.26
Use DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape for relief from pain and faster recovery from aching and sore muscles, damaged ligaments, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, strained muscles /tendons and many other overuse injuries. Available in colours black, blue, beige and red and in lengths of either 5M or 31.5M. Hypoallergenic, latex free and waterproof. May be worn for periods as long as 4-5 days.
The DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5M Roll will help to relieve pain and promote recovery from several conditions. These include sore & aching muscles, sprained ligaments, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, strained muscles/tendons and several other types of repetitive stress injury.
The tape is made from high quality cotton and is latex free, non restrictive, hypoallergenic and water resistant. You can wear it for as long as 4 or 5 days at a time, including while showering.
This tape is available as either a 5M or a 31.5M roll. The 5 M roll is convenient for personal use, but the 31.5 M roll is a better choice for professional users like physiotherapist clinics or other practices that use it in large daily volumes. You can buy RestoreTape in any of 4 colours – red, blue, black and beige.
This is an extremely versatile tape. Use it anywhere you feel soreness or pain, including your neck, back, elbow, shoulder, foot, wrist, ankle or knee. The tape uses the mechanics of your normal daily movements to lift the skin over your injury area. This lifting helps to promote the supply of blood, oxygen and other nutrients. This improved supply reduces your soreness and speeds recovery.
An instruction manual also comes with each roll. There is also a QR code at the bottom of each box. You can scan it with your smartphone to access detailed usage instructions for several types of injury.
RestoreTape is a great kinesiology tape for managing your gardening related overuse injuries. Please consult DynaPro Health’s instructional videos for more information on how to use this product to treat various types of injuries.
DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape is non restrictive, hypoallergenic, water resistant and is simple to apply. For best results, wear it 24 hours a day over periods of 4 or 5 days.
Before use, please read these instructions and follow them carefully:
- Ensure the area is clean and dry and no oil, lotion or perspiration is present.
- Do not use this product on broken, irritated or damaged skin.
- Please seek medical advice before using this product if you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or any skin condition or allergy to adhesives
- Before use, we suggest that you test a small area of your skin to see if there is any reaction to the adhesive. If there is any discomfort or sensitivity, do not use. Seek medical advice if the reaction is a severe one or does not improve after 4-5 days.
- Store this product in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets
- For external use only.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.