Terms and Conditions
1. SCOPE – THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SET OUT BELOW APPLY TO ALL ORDERS ACCEPTED. ACCEPTANCE OF BUYER’S ORDER IS MADE WITH THE EXPRESSED UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY BUYER. OUR FAILURE TO OBJECT TO PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN ANY COMMUNICATION FROM THE BUYER SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONTAINED HEREIN MUST SPECIFICALLY BE AGREED TO IN WRITING BY US BEFORE BECOMING BINDING ON EITHER PARTY. The terms and conditions of sale shall be applicable whether or not they are attached to or enclosed with the items to be sold.
2. TRANSPORTATION – Title passes from us to Buyer upon delivery of material purchased hereunder to carrier at shipping point in good condition with the carrier acting as Buyer’s agent. All claims for damages must be filed with the carrier. Unless instructions from Buyer specify method of shipment to be used, we will use discretion in selecting method of shipment. Claims for missing merchandise must be filed by the recipient within three (3) business days of the expected date of delivery.
3. DELIVERY – Shipping dates are based upon prompt receipt from Buyer of all necessary information. In no event will we be liable for any reprocurement costs, or for delay or nondelivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, strikes, lockouts, slow downs, factory or labour conditions, and inability due to causes beyond our reasonable control to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be deferred for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
4. GUARANTEE – Our products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from date of original invoice; or 90 days from date of purchase by end user, (dated sales receipt is required), whichever is later. This guarantee covers normal use only. Products exhibiting damage from misuse are not covered by this guarantee. All products must be returned by the purchaser listed on the original invoice.
5. PRODUCT REVIEWS – At the time of checkout, the customer will be advised that he or she will receive an invitation to review the products he or she has purchased. The customer will also be given an opportunity to indicate that he or she does not wish to receive such an invitation. If the customer indicates that he or she does not wish to be sent an invitation, it will not be sent.
6. RETURNS/EXCHANGES – Please see here.
7. PRICE CHANGES – ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.