Simply Sheer, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg
US$52.25 – US$62.67
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black, Charcoal, Natural, Summer
Our LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg will not only treat venous conditions and mild varicosities but will also relieve your tired and aching legs and provide the ultimate in comfort and fashion. They include a moisture wicking microfiber to provide excellent breathability and keep your feet dry and cool all day long. There is also a welt band at the top of the stockings to help keep them in place throughout the day without binding, pinching or marking your skin. They perfectly complement a business outfit while allowing your skin tone to be seen through the fabric. They will also let more air through for added comfort. This makes them an ideal choice for the warmer months of the year. Legend’s double wrapped fiber technology makes the stockings easier to put on and take off. A great treatment for post vein surgical issues, edema, slight varicose veins or prevention of varicose veins during pregnancy.
The LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg are closed toe stockings that provide graduated compression to help your blood circulation. It also offers the support your legs will need to stay fresh all day long. They also boast durability, style and softness.
For information on the advantages of 15-20 mmHG compression vs. 20-30 mmHG, and the merits of panty hose, thigh high and knee high compression stockings, please read our post on the subject. You will also find useful information here.
LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg – Other Features
Comfort and fashion oriented features of the LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg include:
- A welt band around the top of the stockings keeps them in place without marking, binding or pinching your skin.
- The moisture wicking microfiber provides excellent breathability and keeps your feet dry and cool throughout the day.
- The seamless closed toe design helps these stockings complement a closed toe shoe nicely. They will perfectly complement a business outfit.
- They will leave your skin tone visible through the fabric and will also provide extra ventilation. Theyare an ideal choice for the summer months.
- You will also find the LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection, Panty Hose, 20-30mmHg easier to put on and take off. This is due to their use of Legend’s innovative double wrapped fiber technology.
- Post vein surgery issues;
- Slight varicose veins;
- Prevention of varicose veins during pregnancy.
Four sizes are available: small, medium, large and extra large.
Colours available are black, natural, charcoal and summer.
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression stockings if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the stocking. Pinch the heel and pull the stocking partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the stocking, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the stocking will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the stocking right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the stocking and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the stockings before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener