Wavelength Tens Gel is a viscous (thick) medium with a small amount of stickiness. Its viscosity equips it for use in lengthy treatments such as TENS and NMES therapies. You can also use it in other sceanarios requiring a high viscosity(thick) gel.
The gel comes in the following packaging formats:
- 5L Uni-Pac Cube (includes one 250 ml dispenser bottle);
- 100 ml tubes;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle;
- 1L bottle.
The 5L Uni-Pac cube comes with a dispenser bottle.
Wavelength TENS Gel – Additional Features
- No salt, alcohol or fragrances;
- Made from an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation. This inhibits bacterial growth and reproduction;
- Designed for optimum conductivity;
- Non corrosive;
- Greaseless, for added patient comfort;
- Non staining, for additional patient convenience.
- Packaged conveniently with recyclable materials.