WaveLength UltraSound Gel, Clear
US$0.26 – US$18.03
Wavelength Clear Ultrasound Gel is a general-purpose medium viscosity dye free (clear) gel designed for use as a conductive agent when performing therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures when you need a thick but dye free medium.
Wavelength Ultrasound Gel will offer you superb lubrication and glide capability. In addition, you will be able to easily spread the gel uniformly without encountering problems due to running or drying.
Using a clear ultrasound gel has many benefits in certain situations. If your patient has hypersensitive skin, she may have negative reactions to any additives present in the gel. Using a clear gel eliminates this source of potential irritation and reduces risk.
The gel comes in the folowing types of packaging:
- single use (non sterile) packaging;
- a 5L Uni-Pac Cube (includes one 250 ml dispenser bottle);
- 100 ml tube;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle; or
- 1L bottle.
Wavelength Clear UltraSound Gel – Additional Features
- 100% free of salt, alcohol & fragrances;
- Manufactured from an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation. This ensures that growth and reproduction of bacteria will be inhibited;
- Optimal conductivity;
- Comes in convenient recyclable packaging.