Compression Performance Socks, 15-20 mmHg
C$38.99 – C$46.06
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Aqua, Black, Blue, Hot Pink, Lavender, White, Yellow
Our Legend® Compression Performance Socks use medical grade compression to increase your oxygen levels and improve your blood circulation to boost your energy levels, reduce muscle fatigue and help you recover faster.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks will help athletes in sports like cycling, running, CrossFit, triathlon, weight lifting, golf, team sports and many others. These socks will help to promote improved blood circulation for greater stamina, better athletic performance and quicker recovery from muscle fatigue. While doing this, the socks will help to support your ankles, achilles, calves, shins and foot arches.
These socks offer moderate graduated compression (15-20mmHg) to improve oxygen levels and blood circulation. By doing so, they will help boost your energy levels and reduce any muscle fatigue and soreness you may be experiencing. In addition to better blood circulation, the graduated compression technology of the socks reduces the lactic acid accumulation in your legs. The result of this will be less risk of cramping of your calf muscles.
In addition, they will also stabilize the muscles of your lower leg, which will help to raise your performance level.
You will also experience quicker recovery from training stints or competitive games. Your better blood circulation will help to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue.
The LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are manufactured using a 168 needle machine that utilizes polypropeline, spandex and nylon. This approach to manufacture will provide you with excellent moisture wicking comfort while you wear the socks. The socks feature an open stitch design over the calf area. This promotes superior breathability and leave a cool and comfortable feeling in your legs while you train.
For additional comfort, the socks have an “arch clencher” to keep them securely in place during your training. This clencher will also help to reduce any symptoms of plantar fasciitis from which you may be suffering.
These unisex socks come in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Colors are black,white, yellow, aqua, hot pink, lavender and blue.
Material Construction is 11% Spoandex, 9% Polyester and 80% Nylon.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks – Construction Attributes
- Seamless and expandable terry cushion toe and foot pocket for extra wearing comfort;
- Arch support (clencher) that uses a 3 x 1 pattern to keep the sock in its proper place and avoid blisters;
- 2 x 1 stitch pattern used in the heel area for optimal support;
- Extra cushioning over the achilles area for extra support and reduced risk of injury;
- Moisture wicking poly-grey yarns for additional comfort;
- 1 x 1 alternate open stitch pattern situated along the calf area. This provides additional comfort and breathability;
- Stylish 3 x 1 ribbed and compressive elastic pattern along the leg;
- Comfort welt at the top of the sock with a 1 x 1 stitch pattern. This holds the sock in place without increasing discomfort;
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
There are no reviews yet.