US$10.84 – US$12.91
5 cm x 4 M
Kinesio Tex Classic successfully treats a variety of orthopaedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions. It provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and pains and directly targets the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissue to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain.
You can use Kinesio Tex Classic tape to reduce pain or treat neuromuscular, orthopaedic, medical and neurological conditions in just about any part of your body. It is highly elastic and thin with the capability to stretch by as much as 40% of its original length. If you apply Tex Classic tape after stretching it, its recoil after application will create a pulling force on the skin. This force will increase the space below your skin and promote circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids.
Kinesio Tex Classic tape is latex free and manufactured from 100% cotton and a heat activated acrylic adhesive. The use of cotton fibres promotes faster drying. It helps make it possible to wear the Tex Classic tape for periods as long as 4 days.
Tex Classic tape is a great choice of kinesiology tape for treatment of repetitve stress and other injuries from basketball, soccer and other sports. It will help promote injury recovery and get you back on the playing field quicker.
Each Kinesio Tex Classic roll is 2″ x 13.1′ (5cm x 4m) in size.
Kinesio Tex Classic – Other Features
- Available in red, beige, blue and black colors.
- Hypoallergenic, water-resistant and non-restrictive
- Comes with detailed and clear application instructions.
- Wearable for 24 hours a day and for periods as long as 4 days
* Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of any oils and lotions before application.
* Do not use on open wounds, broken or irritated skin.
* If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or allergy to adhesive, seek medical advice before use.
* Test small area of skin for sensitivity. Discontinue use if tape becomes uncomfortable of skin sensitivity occurs.
* Seek medical advice if the condition is severe or does not improve within 5 days.
* Store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Use by expiry date shown on bottom of package
* For external use only