BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On
3oz Roll On
The BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On is a pain relief product that, when applied, causes menthol to bind with temperature sensitive receptors in the skin and produce a cold sensation to overwhelm the pain signals that would otherwise be felt.
The BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On relieves pain by using menthol to produce a cold sensation that overwhelms pain signals transmitted through the spine to the brain. Menthol is able to bind to temperature sensitive receptors in bodily tissues. It then “drowns out” the signals of pain that you would otherwise experience.
Advantages of the BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On
The “drowning out” described above is very similar to how ice works to relieve pain but, by using menthol instead, the BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On has some comparative advantages:
- Menthol has greater pain relieving properties than ice;
- It does not have the discomfort that ice produces when placed in direct contact with the skin
- Menthol is also easier to deploy as you don’t need a refridgerator and the hours of time needed to produce ice
- You don’t need to store BioFreeze in a refridgerator to maintain it, as you would ice;
- The pain relieving effects of Menthol/BioFreeze last longer than ice. This conclusion is based on the subjective experience of 9 out of 10 patients.
Orally administered products like Tylenol (for example) can also relieve pain. However, the BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On confers the following advantages over those products:
- It is non addictive and, as a completely natural product, has far fewer side effects;
- With BioFreeze/Menthol, you can target the pain relief to specific body areas instead of indiscriminately targeting the entire body;
- BioFreeze has far fewer interactions with other drugs on the market
- You do not need to worry about overdosing from BioFreeze;
- You won’t need to get a prescription from your doctor in order to buy BioFreeze.
The BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On is convenient for use either at home or work. It help you to avoid getting BioFreeze on your hands. Additionally, the roller ball applicator allows you to precisely target specific areas. This allows for more efficient use of the product, i.e. more “bang for the buck”.
Since all other Biofreeze products (such as 4 oz tube product) also use menthol, they also enjoy these advantages over both ice and orally administered over the counter or prescription analgesics.
You can use the BioFreeze Professional – 3 oz Roll On to manage chronic pain due to arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis. It is also useful for treatment of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness such as you may experience after prolonged and/or strenuous exercise.