Rehab 4 Channel Stimulator
The Chattanooga Rehab stimulator uses 4 output channels together with a host of innovative features and provides a way to combine TENS and NMES therapies in a single versatile unit.
The Chattanooga Rehab stimulator uses 4 output channels and provides a solution to physiotherapists and rehab clinics search for a flexible and efficient way to use electrostimulation in their practices. It is an excellent solution for the TENS treatment of painful conditions like arthritis or lower back pain. In NMES modes, you can use it to treat problems like muscle disuse atrophy or to relax muscle spasms.
The unit provides pain management, vascular disease treatment and muscle stimulation in one convenient and versatile package. It programs 4 standard categories:
- Rehabilitation 1;
- Pain Relief 1:
- Vascular Conditioning 1;
A key feature is the unit’s use of Muscle Intelligence Technology (MI). It includes MI Technology on all 4 channels (however, the MI cable must be purchased separately) with 4 MI functions:
- MI Scan;
- MI TENS;
- MI Range; and
- MI Action.
Another key feature of the Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator is the “2+2” capability of the unit. This is the ability to deploy one program on channels 1 and 2, while simultaneously deploying another program on channels 3 and 4. This allows the clinician to simultaneously treat two body parts (or even patients). With the 2+2 feature, you can even deploy TENS therapy on channels 1 and 2 and NMES on 3 and 4 (or vice versa of course).
Other Features Of The Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator
Other innovative feature of the stimulator are:
- Skip – this allows the therapist to manage the session time and move immediately to the next phase when he/she is ready to do so;
- Motor Point Pen – Helps to ensure optimal placement of electrodes;
- The unit is fully programmable and supports the creation of customied programs to meet specific patient needs;
- A detailed practical guide includes treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator
- Autonomy/Speed Recharge – provides autonomy and enables a full recharge in as little as 2.5 hours or less;
- Waveform is symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated;
- 3 Year warranty to protect your investment.
Included With Your Purchase
- 1 Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator;
- Set of 4 pin cables;
- Protective cover;
- Belt clip;
- Motor Point Pen;
- Snap adaptor kit;
- Battery pack for Rehab, Theta, Physio;
- Fast Charger Rehab – Theta – Physio;
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 x 10 cm cloth – double mi-snap (2 pack);
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) cloth, mi-snap;
- Electrode placement leaflet;
- Bottle of gel 250 ml;
- Quick start guide + warning leaflet;
- Transportation pouch;
- Practical guide on CD/USB;
- User manual.
Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator - Indications:
The physiotherapy unit is indicated in the treatment of most musculoskeletal injuries and diseases as well as in postoperative treatment after joint surgeries and in the treatment of several pain indications. Examples:
As an NMES device, indications are for the following conditions:
Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
Maintaining or increasing range of motion
Relaxation of muscle spasms
Increasing local blood circulation
As a TENS device, indications are for the following conditions:
Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
Relief of pain associated with arthritis.
As a pulsed current device, indications are for the following conditions:
Reduction of edema (under negative electrode)
Reduction of muscle spasm
Influencing local blood circulation (under negative electrode)
Retarding or prevention of disuse atrophy
Facilitation of voluntary motor function
Maintenance of increase of range of motion